Thursday, May 16, 2013

The perfect lunch

I have been really trying to eat healthier. One of my most favorite things is salmon. It's easy, fast and delicious! Now if I could just get my sugar addiction under control!

Baked Salmon

* 2 to 4 oz frozen fillet of salmon (I buy them in a bag in the freezer section. They are portioned all individually! I love this!)
* 1 large lemon
* 1 tsp dried or fresh dill
* Salt and Pepper to taste
* Olive Oil

Take a piece of aluminum foil and set the fish in the middle.

Add salt, pepper, and dill. Then drizzle some olive oil on top. Slice lemons and lay on top of the fish. Wrap tightly to make a pocket. Bake @ 375 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes depending on how big the fillet is, and if it was frozen or not. Fish should flake apart easily when it is done.

I had this with a bed of spinach with lots of fresh fruit on top. Grapes, strawberries, and apples... there was no need to dressing! Also about 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.


1 comment:

  1. This looks to die for... I love salmon! Infact all of these recipes are amazing.... keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete