Thursday, October 17, 2013

Movie Night Treats


 
We had a little movie night and I couldn't figure out what to make. I had been working all day and needed something quick and easy. So I looked in my fridge and saw fruit... fruit is ALWAYS good! But what to do for a dip? I had vanilla Greek yogurt (I am ADDICTED to the stuff). I looked in my freezer and saw a container of whipped cream. AWESOME! Mixed a half cup of each together and sprinkled cinnamon on top... IN LOVE!!! This is the most delicious fruit dip EVER!
 

 
These little babies I saw on my most FAVORITE cooking show in THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD... The Pioneer Woman. I Love Miss Ree Drummond so much, I even wrote her a letter. My husband thinks I am crazy, but I had to tell her how much she makes my day when I get to watch her show. She is my role model. :)
 
All these cookies are is store bought peanut butter cookie dough, and Reese's mini cups.
 
You slice up the dough and put them into a muffin tin. Let them bake for 9 or 10 minutes, pull them out and push some mini Reese's peanut butter cups in. These cookies are SOOOOO good, they are dangerously addictive. 

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't stop eating them. 2 recipes you passed on to me... Thanks sis! SO DELICIOUS, MUST TRY! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea you were a PW fan! Some of my most favorite recipes come from her but before she had her show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love her! I always wish I lived out on the ranch with her, riding horses... haha I'm a cowgirl at heart.

      Delete